I am a “creative techie” with the communication skills, vision, and technical aptitude to bridge the gap between strategy and business results.
PMM/PM – Managed GTM activities for diverse portfolio of products; spanning various life cycles, including new product launch (zero to $6m in transaction volume in 3.5 years), mature product (>90% renewal rate annually), and EOL for product outside core portfolio focus
- Data Scientist: Supported business investment cases with detailed market and customer data statistical analysis, identifying and quantifying growth opportunities
(Please ask to see my sample presentation)
- Strategic Planner: Contributed to data-informed product development strategy; including quantitative market opportunity sizing for business cases, persona development for user stories, segmentation strategies for marketing, and comprehensive competitive research
- Team Player: Acted as a participant and leader in cross-functional product “core” teams in both waterfall and agile development methods
- Writer: Created product positioning, internal and external messaging for direct sales and channel partners, product slicks, whitepapers, customer success stories, etc.
- Thought Leader: Authored articles for 3rd party publications, with a specialty in nonprofit technology (Advancing Philanthropy, Canadian Fundraiser, Fundraising Success, TechSoup)
- Product Advocate: Targeted and engaged with key industry influencers in-person, online, and via social media (@stacydyer)
Technical – Cloud-based CRM systems selection and implementation, web design & administration, SQL DB administration, IT/network admin, telecom systems management
- Cloud CRM Launcher: Lead transition from Salesforce to SugarCRM, including needs analysis, implementation, data conversion, customized report design, and staff training. RESULTS: Reduced annual expense from $40k/yr to $2k/yr
- Web Mistress: Designed websites in CMS (WordPress, Drupal, SiteCore) and HTML, created and managed landing pages, configured and maintained web services (Apache, IIS), managed DNS configurations, etc.
- DB Administrator: Installed and configured databases for various software packages and maintained integrations between systems (ticketing, fundraising, accounting)
- Pack Rat: Maintained multiple secure backup systems on internal network and online
Leadership – Managed without authority on a daily basis, provided coaching and career development for staff and interns, leveraged StrengthFinder, managed a sales staff of ten
- Presenter: Provided in-person and remote presentations and training sessions for staff, customers, prospects, and conference attendees (NTEN, Sage Summit)
- Coach: Organized group activities and provided coaching sessions (both regularly scheduled, and “in-the-moment”) for team development
- Manager: Interviewed, hired, and trained new staff members for successful sales
- Event Coordinator: Oversaw all aspects of special event operations management including strategic planning, programming speakers, logistics, registrations, and promotions RESULTS: successfully launched 1st NTCATX in March 2012 with over 60 registrants
Freelance Consultant: January 2003 – present: Austin, Texas
Present and previous clients include: Sage Payment Solutions, Trianon Coffee, Honea Woodworks, Zachary Scott Theatre, Ballet Austin, Asolo Theatre Company, Spay Austin
Product Marketing Manager: October 2008 – November 2012: Austin, Texas
Sage, Nonprofit Solutions
Director of Operations: April 2007 – October 2008: Austin, Texas
Austin Wranglers/Texas af2 Holdings
Master of Fine Arts, Theatre Management: Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Finance and Economics: University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida.
stacydyer [at] gmail [dot] com
@stacydyer on Twitter